Don’t we all wish for that beautiful skin? The skin you think you cannot have? Yes, we are all beautiful in our own way but how do we maintain this beauty? How do we improve it? The answers lies here.
We asked some well-known professional dermatologist on the best advices they could give you on getting that gorgeous skin, and here’s how.
- You don’t need to always make time to treat your skin, all you need is a little remembering. Say you are in your car and you hit a red light or you are at a traffic, you can take that time to apply serum, teeth whitening strips and eyebrow gel and even more.
- Frowning and scrunching your face during sleep can cause frown lines as well as sometimes even wrinkles, you don’t need to go for anti wrinkle injections North Sydney for these things. By practicing facial message you can actually fight these wrinkles. All you need to do is hold over your internal temples, eyebrows, and the sides of your nose for around ten seconds each every night before you go to bed.
- No matter how much people say that the adequate amount of water can keep you hydrated in and out, it really can’t. It is important that you apply hydrating mists and moisturizer every day while you drink water to keep yourself hydrated and fresh.
- Hot showers can lead to dry skin and this could actually affect your skins outer look. Never wash your face with hot water and try to go for warm water instead. If you use hot water, all those product you tried on wouldn’t exactly give you results.
- Make sure that when you are applying sunscreen, you apply it to your neck, hands and chest before you go to the face. Not only these parts ages faster than your face but just as the face, these areas of skin are also exposed to the sun and we often tend to forget.
- Have a mini spa at your purse at all times, you never know when you would get a sudden event, make sure to have a lip balm, wet wipes (preferably glycolic acid or salicylic acid) and a mini bottle/ tube of moisturizer.
- When you are removing eye makeup, never rub your eye as if you are a rubbing something like a pot. Your eye would instantly turn black with all the smudging. Instead, be gently around the eye and remove the makeup as if you peeling an egg.
Well, that’s about it. Hope these tips help you maintain that beauty and stay beautiful forever.